Catbus - Studio Ghibli
Catbus (ネコバス, Nekobasu)
This print design is inspired by the great works of Hayao Miyazaki.
Our illustrator Ken designed and drew the artwork for this print,
he developed a unique style inspired by 1950s manga and Japanese block prints.
The screenprints are hand-pulled by Miriam in our East London studio.
We have only produced a limited number of 40 prints.
This three-layer screen print comes in the following options:
- printed on holographic card
- Ink colors: red - orange - yellow gradient, vintage purple outlines
- printed on cream colored card (360g)
- we dyed the card with copper ink to create a vintage background color, due to the technique used the paper is slightly wavy
- Ink colors: red - orange - yellow gradient, ultramarine blue outlines
Paper size approx. A4: 210mm W x 295mm H (size might vary slightly)
You can buy the print individually or in a discounted price print bundle with any of our prints
Bundle 2: 2x any of our prints
Bundle 3: 3x any of our prints
The postage for all bundles is the same as for one print!
You can mix and match between the different listings and series please drop us a message which prints you want.
Please note as they are hand printed each print is unique and markings, coloring and gradients will vary.
Packaged in a cellophane sleeve and placed into a cardboard envelope.
Please note: the listing is for the print only (no frame, toys, mount is included)